Welcometo my website!
I am so happy you stopped by.
I am going to start with a story here because it will give you the background of who I am and why I am do what I am do.
Maybe it will help you too. :)
Today, both my parents suffer from multiple degenerative diseases including cancer, heart disease, Parkinson's. They take their prescription drugs to keep them alive (but I am sure they would prefer not). My own journey started 14 years ago, in 1998, I gave birth to my first child, to a beautiful baby girl, less than a month before I would turn 38 yrs old. Little did I know that less than 30 days later my mother would be diagnosed with Stage 3a inoperable lung cancer and be given bad prognosis of 2- 5 years. AND my baby was 6 week premature (4 lbs 11 oz). My life had changed almost overnight and health became a much bigger focus.
My mothers fight over her cancer took over her life for years, and she did just that - she is alive and cancer-free today Woo Hoo! Not only the treatments, which are not something you want to go through, but the waiting for the CAT scan every 6 months to see if it returned or if there was something else. Not too many years before that, my father had to have a quadruple bypass due to a blockage that could have killed him instantly at any moment; was an alcoholic for years adn today is 85 and suffers from Parkinson's too.
There is more I could share but giving the history of disease in my family, a daughter born prematurely with mild cerebral palsy causing some delay motor skills development and the social/emotional/physical struggles we deal with still today and starting my family at an older age (I did not say old) really put the fear in me. When I was helping to move my niece (18) to college with my sister, and my sister made a joke about me being an 'old lady' when I will be moving my daughter to college - my daughter was 4 1/2 at that time - into my 40's then with another little 2 yr old, I really had to take notice. I didn’t feel good or have the energy, body or enjoyment of life, I wasn't happy, healthy or energized - I was just surviving life.
Health can drastically change your life and I believe we can drastically change our health. We don’t have to live short and die long, we can live long and die short.
I started to listen and learn, I started to look at my own body – my own self and I got on a good cellular nutritional program that started with a simple multivitamin that changed how I felt every day and every night and I haven't stopped taking them and don’t plan on it. At 51 I feel better now, have energy and I am enjoying my life! :)
My name is Cindy Nunnery.
I’m an entrepreneur, health & wellness coach, business mentor, speaker, and soon to be author specializing in helping women and men take an action step to BE whatever it is they want to be EVERYDAY. Be Happy; Be Energized; Be Inspired; Be Well; Be Giving; Be empowering – whatever they want it to BE EVERYDAY™. And It starts Health & Wellness – your own and your family’s.
And that is where my BE Happy | Healthy | Energized EVERYDAY™ came from.
- I started my true health learning in 1998 attending on and offsite training with a 30 year old nutritional R & D company who developed and manufactures the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade supplements, low glycemic meal replacements and snacks and a patented chemical-free clean skin and body line. Over the years I have learned alot about health from MD's, nutritionist, holistic doctors, alternative healers, and from their research team what can best support our bodies, our immune systems, as well as the importance of a healthy detoxing for proper body function and healthy skin performance.
- I attened on-site training at Sanoviv Functional Holistic Medical Center (the first of its kind founded in 1998) and became a Health Advisor. What is Sanoviv?
- Over the past year I have been studying with the cutting-edge leader in holistic nutrition education the Institiute for Integrative Nutrition - the largest nutrition school in the world to become a Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor (AADP).
I want to share TWO of the most imporant Health Lessons which I believe can be the difference in a happy, healthy energized life and one that is not.
Health Lesson #1
If you don’t feel happy, healthy and energized ; if you don’t feel good about yourself, do something about it.
- If you are overweight, LOSE IT – my 14 and 28 Day Nutrition Challenges can help with permanent weight loss and lifestyle training and education or try the 21 Days of Wellness Jumpstart which I recommend for everyone. Contact me for information.
- If you have a sugar addiction, kick it – my Sugar Buster Program is designed to do just that and more.
- If you are tired, learn get better sleep – Try the Pure Rest melatonin from USANA Health Science and a MUST DO is to de-stress your life. In the 21 Days of Wellness and all my programs I give you tips, tools and techniquest to help you more to a more stress-free life.
- If you feel sluggish, get some energy – drink more water, have a REV3, take the Essentials and snack on a USANA Nutrition bar that doesn’t spike your sugar levels
- If your joints hurt – find something to improve joint comfort AND is clinically proven to help fix the problem. I recommend Procosa, a powerful glucosamine with patented Meriva (a powerful bioavailable curcumin complex) and it is clinically shown to improvement joint comfort and mobility in as little as 90 days
- If you are worried about disease - make a health change and commit to nutrienting your cells with the award winning, highest rated Essentials multi , Ultra Pure Fish Oil omega 3 with added Vitamin D or other optimizers after all the cells are where all disease begins and/or clean up your gut and get rid of reduce your toxic load with my one of my nutrition cleanses
- If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, well – that really has to do with all of the above – do the above and I promise - you will.
Health Lesson #2:
Take supplements daily but Don’t take just anything! Take your Essentials Multi and BiOmega omega-3 fish oil every day, twice a day, at a minimum. Your physical health is the foundation your life - a healthy life both personal and business. Your energy, abilities, relationships, mind and spirit are so affected by what you eat, drink and do with your body. Studies at all levels are showing that even with the best of diets and eating well, we can't get 100% of what we need on a daily basis from our food.
Why do I recommend supplementing and wtih USANA Health Sciences products? See my answer here.
So, where do YOU go from here?
#1 Start with raising your physical health and wellness up to the level you need to Be Happy Health and Energized Everyday. You’re up to some BIG things in your life! If your physical health isn’t alive and energetic on every level, nothing else works.
I encourage everyone get the 21 Days of Wellness Jumpstart and then go through my14 day program, being released in about 2 weeks.
#2 Subscribe to my list and read what I share – there is some really good stuff and something could be just that difference for you.
#3 And schedule a free wellness consultation with me.
Let’s start being the best versions of ourselves that we can Be Everyday™!